A list of Fred's one-line sayings that he become so well-known for.
Select a Category:
- "Thanks" is more than courtesy - it is obligation.
- A perpetual learner is the best teacher.
- Avoid the authors who are meringue chefs.
- Better to be a participant in life than a reporter.
- Clarify your thoughts so that others may use them.
- Cliches are pre-thought expressions.
- Cliches may sharpen truth for better penetration.
- Fantasy's function is to change reality.
- From the joy of learning comes the joy of sharing.
- God is pleased when we use scriptural verses in our defense against evil.
- Great ideas that become nothing more than interesting are little more than entertainment.
- I don't have to agree with you to understand you.
- In 20 languages "be" and "do" are the same word.
- Invite your listeners to hear.
- Language is often a useful tool to conceal meaning.
- Only you can share your memories.
- Our vitality consists in the great themes of life and thought which have become woven into the fabric of our character, personality and actions.
- Purpose and plan are not synonyms.
- Speak to people about a subject, not on a subject to people.
- The music of joy is played in the major key.